Due to the ongoing concerns surrounding COVID-19:
Safety Plus Training has taken the following actions to ensure the health and safety of all attendees coming to and from our First Aid / Rescue courses.
- Limited participant numbers for courses dependent on venue size.
- Venue cleaning undertaken using TGA approved disinfectant (we use Viraclean)
- If persons booked in for training are unwell, please do not attend, we will arrange for persons to be rescheduled to a later date.
- Only clients with demonstrated need for the training will be accepted on courses. For example, if it is an immediate requirement of your job.
- Assessment of participants on arrival of training - basic assessment.
- Social distancing – tables and chairs are spread further apart.
- Hand sanitizer is available at each course.
- Medical gloves available for practical use.
- No participant to participant contact.
- Training completed using trauma manikins or simulators.
- All equipment cleaned after use.
Please contact the office if you have any concerns or questions regarding the above.
Safety Plus Training